Monday, April 5, 2010

A Few Things

So first off Happy Easter! Had an earthquake yesterday, 7.2 that hit in Baja, California. I was lying on the couch watching TV when the building started to roll. Such a weird sensation. I really hate earthqaukes in my apartment building it just dosen't feel stable like it's going to come crashing down on me.

Also I pre-ordered the Lord of the Rings Trilogy on Blue-Ray!



And the Healthy living begins! Day 1 of 30! Goal is to lose 20 pounds! Going to fit in that bikini this year! You shall not WIN!!!! Updates on how it's going every monday. For the record I am 250lbs - 137lbs muscle. Goal weight 160lbs. But 30 day goal 230lbs! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. This post makes me with I had a blueray player already!

    I wanted to let you suggest a blog for you too. I think I told you about his blog when we went to Dave & Busters, but anyway his name is Jay and his blog is http://www.geniuspending.com/. He's absolutely hilarious! Whenever I'm having a down day I go to his blog and read his stuff. One post of his I highly recommend is called "The stoner diaries: holiday edition" from December 2009. Great stuff. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey it just means that u get to come over and we have a LOTRS marathon sleepover!!! :)

    ReplyDelete