Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Supernatural LA Con 2010

So I went to the Supernatural LA Con this past weekend and had a blast! On a quick unfortunate note my camera suxs ass and no matter how I tried every picture I took came out blurry! :( Oh well. Anyway, Misha was in high form on Saturday. He plays the angel Cas and he has the best dry humor ever. He actually made a girl cry casue he wouldn't answer her question seriously. But I will say the question was "If Supernatural did a musical episode what song would Cas sing?" And Misha laughed and said I don't know what do you think. And she responded with a song from Spamalot and he was like well there you go, and she was like no what would you sing. And he said I would sing that song and so she got frustrated and left. Misha was like will someone check on her later and tell me if she crys cause I will feel bad. After that people kept saying he was mean, but honsetly he is hilarious! I just don't think they understood his houmor. When I got up to ask my question he was like, "what's with all the bags? You going somewhere? What's in that bag." And i answered "a sweater." "So you have a sweater on and a sweater in the bag. You know your in LA weather right?" Then I laughed and asked him if he like playing Cas as this awkward person learing human quirks like the clueless bit with the phone or do you want to see him grow and catch on? And he actually answered my question seriously with no real joke. He said "Well yes I would like him to grow because you can only not get is for so long before you start picking things up. But if you were socially awkward in high school." He points to himself. "then 20 years later you are still going to be a little awkward but if they keep writting Cas like this then he is just a slow learner." And as I left the mic he called after me "So you really have a sweater in the bag and are wearing one? In LA weather?"

It was one of the best weekends this year! And i can't wait to find out how the season ends because they all kept teasing that they knew how it ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment