Monday, March 8, 2010

First day on the job

Today is my first day on the new job and I am freezing cold. LOL My office is in an old copier/office supply room, and there is a huge air duct thingy that is used for the centarl air conditioning of the whole building. So today I went from warm to freezing. But the job is totally worth it and I will just have to bring in some winter clothes for the duration of my stay.

So a little about myself. I am Italian and into sci-fi. Don't really know what I want to make this blog about but I am sure it will include what happens at work, pictures, upcoming projects and just my thoughts about life and other such stuff, and movie/TV reviews, you know whatever I fancy. :) So hope everyone had a great Monday, I am still at work but will go home soon.

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Your first post and I'm your first comment and follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I am still trying to figure this out it is kinda confusing. Maybe this weekend when we hang you can show me how to use it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it is a bit confusing. I'm going on 7 months that I've had this blog and I still haven't personalized my layout. I want to have photos of the beach on the header and everything, it'll be cool. I just have to do it lol!

    ReplyDelete