Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Another Day Another Dollar

OMG! Today has been uber busy with meetings and emails, phone calls and such. I hope it ends soon. But I am very excited to say we start filming Thursday which does mean longer hours for me and being busier but I am looking forward to it. I am also looking forward to hopefully seeing Alice in Wonderland this weekend. I was detained by work last weekend and the fact that is was sold out but hopefully the crowds have died down for the weekend so that I can get a decent seat that isn't 3 feet away from the screen.

Another thing going on for me is directing/writing/producting/acting (a small role) in a webseries. I hope to start filming in June which means I have to get the script done by the end of this month. So I will keep you all updated on that.

And when I get the chance I will upload a picture of my tiny ass office that we have dubbed THE IGLOO, becasue it is so F***ing cold in here I have to wear my winter clothes. lol

2 comments:

  1. Dude! What is up with all the office you've worked in not being able to control the freakin AC?! Ridiculous!

    Alice in Wonderland is awesome! Definitely go see it! And are you working on Saturday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! So f***ing cold! I think i will go see Alice on friday if i get off of work at a decent hour. As for saturday i will let you know friday lol casue we are shooting saturday but i don't know if i have to work or not yet.

    ReplyDelete