Monday, April 12, 2010

Books I have been reading

So I hoped on the scale this morning and have lost 3 pounds this past week. Which is not what I was expecting. I was hoping for more but I will take it cause my tight jeans aren't so tight anymore so I might of lost some inches as well. So we are moving headstrong into week 2 and I will give you an update next monday.

In other news like my friend Amanda I too have been reading a lot of books lately. But with my busy work schedule I don't read as fast as her but I try to read at least 1 chapter a night. I recently just finished the first two books in the Strange Angels series:





When the third one comes out in July I will be sure to buy it and read it.




So in the mean time I am reading Witch and Wizard by James Patterson.



So I totally recoment the Strange Angel series if you are into Vampires and Werewolves, the first book was a little slow at first but the second book really picked up the pace. As for Witch and Wizard I will let you know what I think when I finish. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oooo, I've never heard of these! I'll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete