Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Maaah!!!

Okay so the reason I didn't post a weight loss update yesterday is cause I gained 3 pounds, but I am convinced it is 3 pounds of muscle cause my tight jeans still aren't tight anymore. So I will take the inches that I have lost but I want the number to go down damn it! Grrrrr.

Well anyway I am working on a script for a webseries that will be filming in June and July. I am 20 pages into the first draft, but I am hoping to have a lot more done this weekend. I also just started writing another short story based off a bizarre dream I had but once I get it done I will change the names so that maybe it can be my own creation of sorts and maybe be turned into a book, but we shall see. I forwarded the first 5 pages to Amanda I got that done in like 10 minutes. The juices were just flowing and I am hoping that that will help me get over my slump of the webseries.

More updates on all 3 projects later.

One last note, the pilot I worked on, Delta Blues, is airing on TNT on June 22nd but it is now called Memphis Beat. I am just going to tell you right now, it suxs! But watch it just for me! lol

2 comments:

  1. Losing weight is always hard, but at least your pants are looser! That's kinda how I go by my weight right now, how my pants fit. I only weigh myself when I go to the gym.

    Anyways, so who's in this pilot that's going to be on TNT?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only really famous person is Jason Lee from My Name is Earl. But i am serious about the show suxing! lol Just watch the pilot cause i worked on it! lol

    ReplyDelete