Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I need a Nap

Okay so I missed posting yesterday because I was working all weekend and on Sunday went home at 4am Monday morning to catch 3 hours of sleep only to go back into work and then I got off at 6pm went home took a shower and headed over to a friends, left her house at midnight and went to bed 30 minutes later only to get up 7 hours later for work. So I am a little tired and cranky today! lol Except for the fact that I am 8 pounds thinner! And my tight pants are now my baggy pants! So I am now at 242, which I haven't been under 250 for about a year so YAY!! I want to lose 42 more pounds this year and then lose the next 40 next year. Give my body some time to adjust and get used to the new weight. So still herbalifing strong, I hope to lose at least 5 more pounds this month and then by the end of May I want to be as close to 230 as possible.

I want to start training as well for the LA Marathon next year and then look for a Triathlon to do after that. But first I have to drop as much weight as possible and get in amazing shape so here is hoping!

News on the script - 30 pages in almost done with the first draft. Shooting starts in June so I think I will make the deadline no problem! (I hope)

3 more episodes of Supernatural next. Ugh another Hellatus! lol

But 3 more months till Comic Con! Gotta start looking for a hotel.

Other then that not much is going on here besides work. Hopefully I will get to go home early and sleep, either that or I am taking a nap on the couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment