Friday, June 25, 2010

Update on The Fandom

Well the photo shoot was a success!!! The boys were amazing! And hot! lol we all had a hell of a time! The desert was not hot just windy and the ride back in my jeep with no top and no doors was freaking FREEZING!!!!!!! I was surprised i didn't get sick! And then on Sunday we had our first shoot day, which went well.

The next shoot day is July 3rd and I have a lot to do before then. Have to make t-shirts, posters, photos, photo shop the photos and make some coffee mugs. I also have to rewrite scene 1 and write some ADR for the boys for when the fans are watching the TV show. But I have time so just breathe.

And I am also waiting to hear back from a few jobs while looking for others. My mom is putting some pressure on me and I hate that she does that, it's like I'm stressed enough as it is stop asking me! Anyway that is another story for another time.

This weekend is the big old family reunion! So hopefully I can relax and concentrate on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment